Summer is often a popular time for drain cleaning service in Prior Lake, MN. The demands on sewer systems and greater guest traffic can often lead to unsightly plumbing incidents. If you seek an effective and safe drain cleaning method, hydro jet cleaning may be your best options. Using high-speed pressurized water, hydro jets clear out hair, grease, mineral buildup and even tree roots. Here is why you should consider this service over chemicals or pipe snakes:
- Easier on pipes: Any type of pipe can benefit from hydro jet cleaning. The method is designed specifically to prevent damage to pipes, fittings and other components. It is safe for both residential and commercial systems, and yet extremely effective. Since it only uses water, you do not experience the same corrosion that is possible with chemicals and pipe snakes. Your plumbing will experience fewer clogs and last longer.
- No chemicals: Chemical pipe cleaners are thoroughly embraced by many homeowners. This quick fix is often the first resort upon discovering a slow drain. However, they are only a short-term fix, and they damage pipes. Also, those are corrosive chemicals being deposited straight into the environment and risking damage to water quality. Hydro jets are friendly to the environment and effective for the long term. While you may have to keep pouring pipe cleaner down the drain once a month with that solution, one hydro jet cleaning is often enough to keep drains functioning smoothly for years.
- Safe for septic systems: Homeowners with septic systems dread using their pipe snakes and augers because most chemical pipe cleaners are not safe for septic systems. This often leads to hours of disgusting labor and a reappearance of the clog despite the time and hard work. Since hydro jets only use water, they are safe for septic systems as well as your pipes. The only trick is to avoid overloading your septic tank, which is manageable if you have an experienced technician perform your pipe cleaning.
- Cleans and unclogs: Many pipe cleaning techniques merely deal with the clog. Even after you dislodge that hair, grease, dirt or mineral deposit, there is likely more of the same in your pipes to cause clogs in the future. Hydro jet cleaning is much more thorough. It addresses clogs, but also all the buildup surrounding them. Many people can go years without another treatment because it gets rid of potential clogs as well as the present ones.
- Saves money: A hydro jet treatment reduces money spent on drain cleaners and auger services because one treatment is effective for the long term. You will enjoy well-functioning drains because your pipes are not just unclogged, but also clean. The amount of time and money spent on your drains will drastically reduce. Also, without corrosive drain treatments, you are less likely to face a full-system plumbing failure due to damaged pipes.
Hydro jet cleaning is a drain cleaning service in Prior Lake, MN offered by Mike’s Septic & McKinley Sewer Services. The results will exceed your expectations and make plumbing maintenance easier. Contact us today to schedule a drain cleaning appointment.