They keys to a properly working septic system are regular care and maintenance, inspections and scheduled tank pumping. All these are excellent reasons to hire a professional for septic services. But you can’t just hire any old company. You must call on the very best septic company to ensure you avoid running into repeat foul smells or situations that lead to damage to your home.
Here are a few suggestions for how to find an exceptional septic pumping service in Prior Lake, MN:
- Ask the people you trust: Anyone can recommend a company, but not everyone can give a truly honest, unbiased review. Be it a friend, family member, coworker or neighbor, save time by asking for septic pumping company suggestions from only the people you trust and who have a history of good judgment.
- Read reviews: Whether you come across reviews of a septic company during an Internet search or happen upon their business website, read as many reviews as you can to get a general idea of the company. Characteristics like good customer relations, quality services and products and a solid reputation in their industry should be reflected in reviews.
- Ask companies for client referrals: Once you narrow down your search to a few septic maintenance companies, contact them, and then request a list of past or present client referrals. Check referrals before discussing your septic needs with the company.
While there are numerous qualities you might hope to find in a septic service provider, here are three of the most important to keep in mind as you begin your search:
- Knowledge and experience: A septic pumping service in Prior Lake, MN must possess expert knowledge and experience to stay afloat in the business. Find out how long they have been in business, as well as whether they own the right tools and equipment to properly complete septic jobs.
- Hold the right credentials: When you look at a company’s website, check that they hold all the credentials to perform septic system services. This can tell you a lot, like if they are indeed a reputable business. Credentials include full certification, a state septic license and membership in the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Good customer service: Exceptional customer service is one of the most important qualities to look for in any business today—and businesses that offer home maintenance services are no exception. Never give your money to someone lacking good customer service skills. You are better off hiring a company that is patient, gets back to clients right away and is attentive when visiting your home. Also, clients are likely to have many questions—answering questions and addressing concerns will not be a burden on a legit company.
The professional and experienced team at Mike’s Septic & McKinley Sewer Services takes all our customers’ septic system needs very seriously. We perform thorough septic inspections and will make sure that everything is in good working order before we leave your home. Call us anytime to speak to a pro about a particular septic pumping service in Prior Lake, MN!