It’s rare to find people who actually enjoy talking about what happens with wastewater. However, it’s a conversation that many homebuilders and potential homeowners need to have. If you’re building or thinking about buying a house that’s in the country, it probably has a septic system. Although they’re not the most complicated aspects of a home, septic systems are crucial and need to be properly taken care of. Only professional septic installers in Prior Lake, MN are trained to handle installation and maintenance of septic systems. Here’s what our professionals can do for you:
- Septic design: When you’re building a home in the country, one of the most important parts of planning is figuring out where you’re going to put your septic tank. You don’t want it too close to your home, and you don’t want it to be inaccessible when it comes time to service the tank. Give our team a call to figure out the perfect design and placement for your septic tank and septic system. We have years of experience designing the best systems.
- Excavation: After the design has been made, and before the septic system is installed, you need to make room for it! We have all of the right equipment to excavate the land to get the land cleared and the tank installed in a timely manner.
- Septic installation: Once the land has been cleared and dug, it’s time to install your system. Installation isn’t as easy as it may seem. Every piece of property is different, and so is every system. It can be difficult for inexperienced companies to figure out the best way to install a septic system. We have over 60 years of experience installing systems so you can rest assured that we’re going to do an excellent job!
- Septic compliance: There are tons of local rules regarding septic systems. That makes sense; the last thing anyone wants is a non-compliant tank that’s either in the wrong place, or violates other regulations. Let us handle all of the complicated legal matters that come along with having a compliant septic system.
- Septic inspection: Before you buy a home with a septic system, make sure you have it properly inspected. All sorts of things can go wrong with a septic system over time—make sure the home you’re thinking about buying is fully compliant and fully functioning. Our professionals will do an accurate assessment of the system.
- Septic pumping: One of the most important parts of owning a septic system is ensuring that it’s pumped out every three to five years. A tank that’s not pumped will cause messy backup into your home and flood your lawn with grass-killing waste. Call our professionals to pump and clean your tank to ensure nothing bad happens to you, your home or your property!
Having properly working toilets and a fully functioning plumbing system is a key to living a good life in 2017. Don’t risk running into issues with your toilets or plumbing this year! Give the septic installers in Prior Lake, MN at Mike’s Septic & McKinley Sewer Services a call to learn more about all of our services and how we can make sure you love life inside your home.